MelodySusie 54 watt UV Nail Dryer Review
I received this MelodySusie 54-watt UV Nail Dryer to review. It’s a large two-hand unit that cures both hands at once. I conducted a full video review and demonstration of the lamp, which can be seen below. Here is an overview of some of the highlights of this lamp.
- It’s spacious and fits two hands at once.
- It has six 9-watt UV bulbs that are easy to install.
- There is a built-in fan that can be used alone or in conjunction with the lights.
- There are four timer settings: 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, or continual use. The lamp will automatically turn off when the time is up, except when in continual use.
- The lamp will cure all UV & LED curable nail products including gel polish and builder gels.
- The base is removable for easy cleaning and bulb installation.
- There is a six month warranty on the product from the date of purchase.
- It’s affordable.
Note that this lamp has two power buttons, and the switch on the back must be turned on before the button on the front of the unit can be used.
Personally, I find two-hand lamps to be on the bulky side and I don’t polish both hands at once, so I prefer to use smaller one-hand lamps. If you prefer a two-hand lamp this is a good option because it’s made of sturdy materials, and the company backs the product with a warranty. You can find my other nail lamp reviews here, including some of the MelodySusie LED lamp options and a smaller one-hand UV lamp.
This UV lamp is currently available for sale on Amazon.com for $49.99. Use coupon code 2GC454HH through June 11th at midnight to save 10% for a total of $44.99!