New DIY Color Changing Gels & a GIVEAWAY!!
DIY Hard Nails Purple Panic shifts from a light lavender shade when warm, to a dark blurple (blue/purple) when cold. This is one of my favorites and I’ve been wearing it a couple of days now. When I take photos of the color changers I use hot and cold water to assist with the shifts, so my photos usually show the colors at the extreme hot and cold phases. I want you to know that these colors actually shift quite a lot throughout the day, and usually the color falls somewhere in between the extremes. Right now my nails are a gorgeous medium blurple with a slight gradient.
DIY Hard Nails Sun Glow shifts from light orange when warm to a dark burnt orange-red shade when cold. While the other color changers have white glitter and hexes in them, this one has a fine golden glitter. This is a great summer shade!
DIY Hard Gel Jade Glitz shifts from a light yellow-green when warm, to a dark jade green when cold. If you’re a fan of green, this is a must-have!
1st Place: 3 DIY Color changing gels of choice plus 3 other DIY gel polish colors of choice = 6 DIY gel polishes total!
2nd Place: 1 DIY Color changing gel of choice plus 2 other DIY gel polishes of choice = 3 DIY gel polishes total!
- The giveaway will run through September 2nd.
- Entries will be collected via Rafflecopter only.
- The winners will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on September 3rd.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prizes or new winners will be selected.
- This giveaway is only open in the U.S. only. The winners must have a valid U.S. shipping address.
- Entries will be verified.