Glittery Snowflake Nails – Take 2
How I created this look:
- Normal gel polish prep.
- Applied a thin layer of Gelish Foundation & cured.
- With a dry brush, applied a gold glitter gradient into the tacky layer of the Foundation gel using Sinful Colors loose gold glitter that I picked up at Walgreens.
- Applied Gelish My Favorite Accessory onto just the tips of my nails. I wiped most of the polish off of the brush and started painting and the tips and just pulled down to make a gradient effect. I cured the color, and repeated with a second coat.
- Applied a thin layer of Gelish TIO on the whole nail and cured.
- With a dry brush, applied a glitter gradient using Peacock glitter from AFC. (use coupon code CHICKETTES to save 10% at ArtsyFartsyCrafts!)
- Applied another thin layer of Gelish TIO, cured & wiped the tacky layer off.
- Stamped the snowflake patterns onto the nails using BM319 stamping plate and Konad White Polish.
- Added Crystal Luminous Green Swarovski crystals using Gelish Foundation as the “glue” and cured.
- Applied one final layer of Gelish TIO, cured & wiped the tacky layer.