House of Gelish – Fall 2012 Collection
The new House of Gelish Collection has just been released! These are really chic colors. I purchased my collection on ebay and prepared the swatches below as soon as I got my shipment so that I could share the colors with you. I love, love, love the blue! Each of these went on very evenly and smoothly. The swatches show 2 coats of each color.
- Cashmere Kind of Gal (light grey)
- Fashion Week Chic (dark grey)
- Cocktail Party Drama (dark purple) – This color is almost exactly the same as Diva when I compare swatches
- Backstage Beauty (red)
- My Favorite Accessory (blue)
- A Runway for the Money (dark green)
I actually heard that there are two more colors in this collection, but they’re not shown on the display picture below and I didn’t get them with my purchase, but the names are Taupe Model (light taupe) and Strut Your Stuff (dark brown). I’m not sure if these are actually part of the collection or if they are just other newly released colors. Maybe someone can shed some light on that for me?
I can’t wait to actually wear these new colors, but I’m not ready to ditch my current mani just yet. As I try them out I’ll be sure to post more pics.