MelodySusie 48 Watt LED Nail Lamp Review
MelodySusie has a new 48 watt LED nail lamp that I’ve been testing out for a couple of weeks. It’s their most powerful lamp yet, and has some really nice features. I conducted a full video review that you can watch below. I demonstrated how it works and touched on the most important features. Here are some of the highlights about this lamp.
- Two color options: Available in red and black.
- Portable: It’s light enough to easily move around, but a bit on the large/heavy side for travel purposes.
- Motion sensor: It automatically turns on when you slide your hand into the lamp, and will turn off if you pull your hand out. If your hand is left in the lamp it will beep and turn off once the time has ended.
- Three timer settings: 5 seconds, 20 seconds and 30 seconds.
- Removable bottom cover: The bottom is magnetic and can easily be removed for cleaning or for use on feet.
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturer warranty.
- Affordable: The price is reasonable for this high-powered lamp, at $129.99.
This lamp is comparable to the Gelish 18G lamp in my opinion. It has great curing power and almost all of the bells & whistles except for the little sliding front cover. If you want a professional quality lamp at a reasonable price, this is a good buy.
Chickettes readers can save an additional $10 on the purchase price of this lamp for 3 days only! Buy it from Amazon.com before midnight PDT on 7/18/15 using coupon code CNE6B3ZZ to take advantage of this offer. Go to the Amazon listing »
P.S. I recorded this video wearing a headset. I’m curious to know if you think the sound quality is better than previous videos?? :)