LacQit One-Step Gel Polish Summer Colors & GIVEAWAY!
LacQit released six new colors this summer, and they were gracious enough to provide one of each for a giveaway for you lovely readers! LacQit is a one-step gel polish that doesn’t require a base or top coat, and provides long lasting wear! It’s super easy to apply and remove. I reviewed the LacQit kit and polishes earlier this year. You can see some of the color swatches and read more about LacQit here.
The six new colors are shown in the swatch photo above, and two of them are glitter polishes! I am currently wearing Pop On This Purple, seen below.
ONE lucky winner will receive ALL six of the new LacQit gel polish colors:
- A Flare for Pink
- Pop On This Purple
- In a Blue Streak
- Tangerine Tango
- Shades of Grey
- It’s a White Out
Note: These polishes require the use of a UV or LED lamp to cure.
- The giveaway begins today, June 27th and will run through July 7th.
- Entries will be collected via Rafflecopter only.
- The winner will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on July 8th.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be selected.
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- Entries will be verified.