GIVEAWAY! LacQit One Step Gel Polish Starter Kit
In my previous post I reviewed a new DIY gel polish called LacQit. LacQit is a gel polish system meant for at home use. It’s the first gel polish available that doesn’t require a base coat or top coat and is instantly dry to the touch with no wiping after curing in an LED light for 30 seconds! The lovely folks at The Nail Scene provided me with two LacQit starter kits… one for me, and one for you! Enter the giveaway using the widget below for a chance to win this awesome prize!
The LacQit starter kit is a $59.95 CAD value and includes a pro LED lamp, LacQit polish (Cosmo to Go), cuticle oil, timer, two buffers and a nail file. If you haven’t read my review, go read it now and check out the color swatches!
The Giveaway Rules:
- The giveaway begins today, February 19th and will run through February 28th.
- Entries will be collected via Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on March 1st.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be selected.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada, or you must be able to provide a valid shipping address in one of these countries.
- Entries will be verified.
*Products provided by The Nail Scene for review & giveaway. Opinions are my own.