Gelish Supply List – What You Need to Get Started
A lot of people ask me what supplies they need to purchase in order to do their own Gelish manicures from home, so here is a quick breakdown of what you’ll need to get started.
- Gelish PH Nail Bond*
- Gelish Foundation Base Gel (base coat)*
- Gelish Top It Off (top coat)*
- Gelish color polish of your choice
- Gelish Nail Remover* OR 100% Pure acetone
(I use the latter – it’s cheaper)
- Aluminum foil
- Cotton balls
- Coarse nail file
- Orange sticks
* These items can be purchased individually or in the Gelish Basix Kit (there’s also a full size version here). I bought the full size bottles, but a little goes a long way with Gelish so the kit is a good value.
If you were to purchase all of the items above, your total should come to about $150 (more if you purchase several color polishes up front). If you think about it, that’s the equivalent of 4 manicures at the salon! You can get dozens of manicures at that price by doing your own nails at home.