Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
Check out what’s new in the beauty world this week!
- Love At First Site!: Breaking News.Korres Summer Fun! Lips & Cheeks. SS13 Limited Edition.
- Mama Fashionista: Clark’s Botanicals has all the juicy color (and luxe formula) you need for your lips this spring!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you have a penchant for hybrid lipsticks that have the feel of a lip balm and the qualities of a lipstick, then you must try Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tints.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: DIY Makeup Tips for Prom.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reviews Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in Coral. Yay or nay? Find out!
- Ishah x Beauty: Ishah gets a Japanese gel manicure at Atlas Studio. Edgy Half Moons, glitter and rhinestones!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my custom Liquid Lacquer polish I got for my BIRTHDAY!!
- MakeUpMom123: Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash.
- Beauty by Arielle: What can you use a bar of Dove soap for? Brush Cleaning!
- Cult of Taupe: Want that Clarisonic clean, without the Clarisonic Price? Check out my review of the Spa Sonic Skin Care System.
- Makeup Demon: Do you know how much $ you have spent on cosmetics?! – participate in Survey!
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Hosting My 1st Giveaway: Salon Perfect Nail Lacquer Giveaway.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel reviews the new Nars Larger than Life Barrow Street eyeliner and she approves!
- Hairspray and High Heels: An East Coast vs West Coast Makeup Collab for day & night looks!
- Beauty Professor: Summer is right around the corner and, to help you prepare, the Beauty Professor has swatches of the entire Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2013 Collection!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim Porter Reviews AJ Crimson’s BB Cream, see why it is her favorite.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shares her favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner.
- The Passenger Element: Makeup Forever Aqua Creams in #2, #15 (swatch/review).