DIY Hard Nails New Color Changing Gel Polishes & GIVEAWAY!
At the bottom of this post you’ll also find information about a GIVEAWAY! You can win one of two DIY Hard Nails prizes. The giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY! And DIY Hard Nails is also now shipping their products internationally. You can purchase these fun color changing polishes on Amazon.com or at www.DIYHardNails.com.
Paradise is a color changing gel polish with glitter in it. The color of this polish shifts from a minty seafoam green when warm, to dark blue when cold. These colors are definitely reminiscent of the sea at a tropical paradise.
Ice Queen is a color changing gel polish with glitter in it that shifts from a light lilac shade when warm, to a very deep purple when cold. I loved this one because during the transition phase it looked like there were actually three different colors. You can see that it appears to have some pink tones in between the two extremes.
New York Frost is a color changing gel polish with glitter in it that shifts from a light grey-ish blue when warm, to a dark blue when cold. The transition of this color is nice and subtle since the two shades aren’t as drastically different from one another.
1st Place: DIY Hard Nails top coat, base coat, and 3 colors of your choice!
2nd Place: DIY Hard Nails top coat, base coat, and 1 color of your choice!
- The giveaway will run through November 17, 2014.
- Entries will be collected via Rafflecopter only.
- The winners will be selected randomly via Rafflecopter and announced on November 18th.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prizes or new winners will be selected.
- This giveaway is only open internationally.
- Entries will be verified.